As Elite Fitness’s Fitness Director, Mr. Kelly Rogers has worked in the fitness industry for more than 20 years. Initially trained as a fitness instructor for the U.S. Military, he continued his career as a Personal Trainer and fitness center manager as well as managing sports-related businesses. Coming to Vietnam in 2009, he is committed to training his customers, staying updated on the latest trends in the fitness industry and bringing these trends to Elite Fitness members.
Ms. Annie is currently Elite’sGroupX Director. She has more than 10 years’ experience as a trainer withLES MILLS Systerm International Certificates in teaching: Body Pump, Body Combat, BodyJam.Annie is also a training specialist for Vietnam Sports Federations.
Certificate in physiotherapy
Certificate of 1000 training hours in Advanced Yoga instructor course by World Real Yoga Alliance Europe
I.S Certificate of Yoga from NIS Patiala
Winner ofthe National Yoga Championship organized by the Yoga Federation of India
With nearly 20 years of performing, choreographingand teaching experience, Bella is currently GroupX trainer at Elite. She is also the choreographer for “So you think you can dance Vietnam” and “Green Audition”.
- Expert in Yoga for the digestion system
- Trainedin meditation, Pranayama, Shatkarma and Bandha Yoga
- Yoga for healing and beauty
- Improve women’s health through Yoga techniques
- Graduated from Bac Ninh University of Physical Education and Sports, 7-year experience being a personal trainer
- Strength: He understands the great benefits that sport brings and thus,presents great passion in supporting customers in achieving a healthy body and an ideal figure